Why We Like the Intraknit Merino 200 1/4-Zip Top
As autumn begins to dazzle with changing colors and foggy lakefronts, the Smartwool Intraknit Merino 200 1/4-Zip Top comforts with a blend of warm Merino Wool and fast-drying polyester so you can still enjoy your active, outdoor lifestyle. Smartwool engineers a preformed and gender-specific cut and fabric layout for the 1/4-Zip for increased mobility and moisture transfer during strenuous outdoor pursuits. Mesh ventilation adds a bit more cooling, and the 8.25-inch neck zipper is there in case you can find some warming sun. The slim fit makes the 1/4-Zip ideal for wearing alone or complementing a heavier outer jacket.
- Slim-fitting, 3D mapped cool weather quarter-zip shirt
- Merino wool and polyester weave for softness and durability
- Naturally odor-resistant and breathable for active living
- Gender-specific zones keep you dry and comfortable throughout the day
- 8.25 inch zipper at neck adds style and cold weather versatility
- Item #SWLZ86K
- 53% Merino Wool, 45% polyester, 2% elastane
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29.5
- 1/4 zip
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.