Echo Lake Fleece Jacket
There's nothing like sunrise on the lake, but it can be a little bit nippy at 5am in the mountains. Throw on the Smartwool Echo Lake Fleece Jacket and give yourself midweight warmth for any early morning start. Made with a recycled wool fleece fabric, this jacket has lots of next-to-skin comfort and easy-layering warmth, and works perfectly as both a standalone piece for chilly fall hikes and a midlayer at your favorite ski resort. The full zip design makes it easy to ventilate and access baselayers, while raglan sleeves provide an easier range of motion during any activity. Add in hand and chest pockets for gear storage and a quick way to warm up cold fingers, and this jacket is ready for any adventure in cooler temps.
- Cozy wool jacket for chilly adventures in the mountains
- Recycled wool fleece insulates well and feels comfortable
- Full front zipper lets you vent easily and adjust your layers
- Raglan sleeves help you move on cold-weather hikes and climbs
- Hand and chest pockets give you convenient storage around town
- Wool fabrics are naturally moisture-wicking and breathable