Enjoy the view from the top.
It's tough to enjoy the views from the summit when you're cold and soggy with sweat. The SmartWool Women's Double Propulsion 60 Hooded Vest keeps your body toasty and comfortable during the climb up, rest at the top, and long descent back to the trailhead thanks to a breathable and temperature-regulating blend of merino wool insulation and fabric. And for some added protection from light rain and mist, the vest is treated with a water-repellent finish to make moisture roll off the jacket.
- A light and breathable insulator for hiking and peak bagging
- SmartLoft insulation is breathable and temperature regulating
- DWR finish resists light precipitation from rain and mist
- Wind-resistant panels protect body from heat-robbing wind
- Adjustable hood protects head and ears from elements
- Two zippered hand pockets secure trail snacks
- Q & A
Perfect for cold weather hiking
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought this for my wife Amy and she's now been on two cold weather hikes using it. Cold weather in Tennessee that is, 20s and 30s. She loves the vest and it's perfect after 10 or 15 minute warm-up with an outer coat. I think she looks great in the white too!