Rip wide-open powder bowls and tear through technical terrain on the Slash Narwhal Straight Snowboard. This beast of a board features a powerful, lively feel and plenty of float to help you crush steep terrain and surf powder with equal prowess.
Backseat Camrock features camber underfoot for response and edge control, along with a voluminous rockered nose that stays afloat effortless in the deepest powder. Carbon and KEVLAR strips enhance energy transfer for explosive pow slashes and big ollies, as well as dampen the ride for softer landings and smoother sailing through choppy terrain. When snow conditions are less than optimal, Ultimate Traction bumps extending from between the bindings help you hold an edge with confidence. If that wasn't enough, Reactive Flex fiberglass injects a little extra liveliness by helping you power through carves and plow over chunder.
- Make short work of the steepest lines and deepest snow
- Voluminous rocker nose enhances float in powder
- Setback directional shape for drive and control
- Camber underfoot maintains edge control and response
- KEVLAR and carbon strips for power and response
- Low-density Powder Core designed for optimal float
- Reactive flex adapts to terrain by flexing across board's width
- Sintered HD base for superior impact resistance and glide