Why We Like The Brainstorm Split Snowboard
For going big on just about everything while still enjoying a good pow slash, the directional flex and slightly setback stance of the Slash Brainstorm Splitboard makes it, well, a no-brainer for us. Touting the right blend of ingredients, the Brainstorm has the versatility needed to crush technical terrain just as well as it slays the skin track.
Backseat CamRock profile boasts mellow camber underfoot for pop and precision, with rocker at the tips for a forgiving feel, plus a little extra rocker at the nose to keep us afloat on pow days. It's reinforced with Landing Strip KEVLAR® and carbon fiber from the inserts to the tips to increase pop without adding weight or stiffness. Ultimate Traction uses one small counter-radius bump at the center of the sidecut to create an additional contact point for reliable grip, and the speedy sintered base has our friends playing catch-up all day.
- Freestyle splitboard turns the backcountry into a snowy playground
- Directional twin shape with a slight setback and floaty rocker nose
- Positive camber between the tips boosts stability at high speeds
- Medium flex offers playful versatility for various riding conditions
- Forever Woodcore uses lightweight woods for dynamic shredding
- Counter radius at the sidecut's center adds an extra contact point
- Biax-over-triax glassing with KEVLAR® and carbon fiber strips
- Union splitboard tech keeps the board locked in one piece on the downhill
- Item #SLHE00H