- Detail Images
Eager to get on the water after a long, cold winter, the Simms Men's SolarFlex Hooded Pullover blazes into spring with a combination of performance and protection. A sun savvy construction shields you from harmful UV rays whether you're casting in high mountain streams or drifting along the shore of your favorite lake. COR3 Technology wicks sweat and dries quickly to keep you comfortable in variable conditions, while an anti-odor treatment ensures you won't scare the fish away with your stench. Made with an angler-appreciated design, this performance hoodie features flatlock seams for chafe-free comfort as you cast and a raglan construction for mobility as you reel in your big catch. A longer fit through the body ensures full coverage as you row.
- A performance hoodie for comfort and protection while fishing
- Polyester fabric with COR3 Technology for moisture management
- Provides UPF 50 sun protection
- Anti-odor finish fights funky smells
- Raglan sleeve design for unrestricted movement
- Flatlock seams prevent hot spots and assure comfort
- Regular fit with a longer cut for complete coverage
- Q & A
The shirt is great. The only flaw is that the sleeves don't cover the area from thumb knuckle to sleeve length (even with elastic thumb band use). The Patagonia shirt does better in this regard, protecting this skin that faces the sun while holding a fishing rod from sunburn.