- Detail Images
Rebel against rough weather.
The Simms Men's Rogue Fleece Jacket offers a cozy refuge from blustery spring mornings and drizzly days in late fall. A woven polyester fabric with DWR coating protects you from brisk breezes and persistent sprinkles, and its fleece lining helps you handle crisp afternoons on the river. A three-panel hood gives you a place to hide your head when the weather takes a turn for the worse, and fleece-lined hand pockets revive frozen fingers when you can't cast anymore. Plus, a fly box-compatible chest pocket keeps your nymph supply close at hand.
- Weather-resistant fleece for spring and fall fishing
- Woven polyester face offers some wind resistance
- DWR coating sheds light rain and snow
- Fleece lining keeps you cozy without adding bulk
- Three-panel ergonomic hood shields head
- Fleece-lined hand pockets warm frozen fingers
- Fly box-compatible chest pocket keeps flies handy