Get a grip.
The Simms Headwaters Felt Pro Boot provides a grippy platform for wading across slippery streams strewn with mossy rocks and fine pebbles. It's well known that felt soles offer unmatched traction across the slippery surfaces of trout streams, making felt boots a great addition to your fly fishing apparel (if local laws permit).
It's constructed from scratch rubber and high denier nylon for excellent abrasion-resistance, seeing that you'll be banging into rocks and debris in the river. Partial neoprene lining adds .a bit of warmth in frigid streams. Furthermore, the dual-density EVA midsole maintains responsive cushioning for walking in search of deep pools holding trout.
- Plentiful traction for stalking trout in the river
- 12mm felt sole for unmatched grip across stream beds
- Neoprene lining keeps your feet warm
- Full retention plate for rigidity and cleat retention
- Scratch rubber perimeter offers abrasion protection
- Side slits for breathable comfort and quick drainage
- Dual-density EVA midsole for responsive cushioning
- Based in Bozeman, Montana, Simms is a favorite of pro guides and avid fly fishermen