Wet work, dry feet.
As you head for the boat, skip the hassle of laces and slide your foot into the Simms Men’s Challenger Pull-On 9” Boot. This boot maximizes slip resistance with a siped rubber outsole, and stabilizes your foot thanks to a Right Angle footbed promoting proper alignment. The vulcanized rubber upper reaches nine inches up your leg to block out water that may splash aboard, and has a mesh lining to help keep air moving. For long-lasting comfort, Simms reinforced the Challenger with rubber overlays in the places that normally see the most use for increased durability.
- Boot for days on and around the boat
- Siped outsole provides traction
- Vulcanized rubber deflects splashes
- Rubber reinforcements extend the boot’s life
- Airmesh lining promotes airflow
- Q & A
Can I use these boots being on a boat and with waders? How do they do while hiking?
You can totally use these on a boat with waders! They are not the best hiking boot as they do not offer a lot of support since they are designed for mostly little moments and staying still.
|Simms Boot Size||US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||CM|
- Wading boot size will typically be one size up from your normal US Men's shoe size.