Ypsilon Y-Wrench Travel Kit
The Y-wrench is, without doubt, the most used tool in our shop's arsenal as it's really 3 tools in one, easy to hold, offers ample amounts of leverage, and is always handy. The Ypsilon Y-Wrench Travel Kit from Silca is its take on the popular tool and packs some important updates. Instead of the typical 4, 5, 6mm or 2, 2.5, 3mm combos, Silca ops for a Y-wrench with a fixed 4 and 5mm hex and a third arm where a number of bits can be utilized.
In typical Silca fashion, this Y-Wrench Travel Kit is luxuriously over the top. Inspired by the versatility of its T-Ratchet + Ti Torque kit, the usual 6mm is replaced by a 1/4-inch bit collet with a magnetic attachment where you can select one of the fifteen included hex, Torx, or screwdriver bits for use.
Another nice feature with the Ypsilon is its tight tolerances of the keys and bits. This provides a better tool to fastener fit and decreases the likelihood of rounding out bolt heads. Additionally, the Chromium Vanadium steel spine of the tool makes the Ypsilon incredibly durable while its lightweight composite body with ergonomic grip provides excellent comfort and control whether you wrench at home or at a shop.
The Travel version is the same as the Home kit except it forgoes the Birchwood box and comes with a standard cardboard box that houses the hex, Torx, and driver bits, each receiving its own labeled home in the custom foam insert.
- Silca's take on the ever-popular Y-wrench
- Easy to store on the workbench or toolbox
- Bits are built with tight tolerances to prevent fastener rounding
- Lightweight composite body with ergonomic grips makes it a pleasure to use
- The perfect gift for your favorite cyclist or for treating yourself
- Wrench has a fixed 4 and 5mm hem and 1/4in driver for the 15 included bits