We often joke that we could do 90% of a bike tune-up with one Y-wrench and while that might be a stretch, it really is a handy tool as it's easy to hold, offers ample amounts of leverage, and packs 3 tools in one. The Ypsilon Y-Wrench from Silca is its take on the popular tool adding some important features, somehow improving upon the Y. Instead of the typical 4, 5, 6mm or 2, 2.5, 3mm combos, Silca ops for a Y-wrench with a fixed 4 and 5mm hex and a third arm where a number of bits can be utilized.
As we're used to from Silca, this Y-Wrench is well thought out and is constructed of premium materials. Inspired by the versatility of its T-Ratchet + Ti Torque kit, the usual 6mm is replaced by a 1/4-inch bit collet with a magnetic attachment where you can insert various bits for use.
Another nice feature with the Ypsilon is its tight tolerances of the 4 and 5mm key. This provides a better tool to fastener interface and decreases the likelihood of rounding out bolt heads. Additionally, the Chromium Vanadium steel spine of the tool makes the Ypsilon incredibly durable while its lightweight composite body with ergonomic grip provides excellent comfort and control whether you wrench at home or at a shop.
- The popular Y-wrench with inspiration from Silca
- Wrench has a fixed 4 and 5mm hem and 1/4in driver for various bits
- 4 and 5mm hexes are built with tight tolerances to prevent bolt rounding
- Lightweight composite body with ergonomic grips makes it a pleasure to use
- The perfect gift for a cyclist or treating yourself
- Item #SLC001N
- [spine] CrV steel, [body] composite
- Other Tools
- 4, 5mm Hex, 1/4in bit collet for various bits
- Recommended Use
- wrenching on bikes
- Manufacturer Warranty