- Detail Images
There's nothing quite like crawling into a soft bed after a long day, even if your bed is a sleeping bag and your house is a mesh tent. When your long day involves hiking 20 miles of varied terrain and your bed is the Women's Sierra Designs Nitro UL 800 Dridown 20 Degree Sleeping Bag, you're in for a sweet, restful night. Packed with hydrophobic down, you stay warm during even a cold, damp spring night, and it packs up nice and easy in the morning thanks to the high warmth-to-weight ratio of 800-fill. If you're camping closer to winter, the draft dodger collar can be cinched down for a nice, mummy-shaped face hug, and if you're camping closer to summer the self-sealing foot vent makes it easy to give yourself some fresh air on a warm morning.
- Lightweight sleeping bag for shoulder season camping and backpacking
- Hydrophobic down stays dry and lofty longer in damp conditions
- Five-inch baffling consolidates down for increased insulation
- Foot ventilation offers simple way to cool off on warmer nights
- Half-length zipper provides easy entry and reduces bag weight
- Bonded interface along zipper track eliminates zipper snag