Slam-Cap NoShock Helmet
If you head into the woods with the confidence of a hardened East Coast tree-skier—shooting tight gaps, brushing branches aside at the last minute, carrying maybe a bit too much speed—then you'll want the SHRED Slam-Cap NoShock Helmet along for the ride for those times when your confidence may be a little bit misguided. This helmet was designed to offer impact protection from multiple angles, so when you take a sudden whack by a tree branch or tumble over an unexpected drop, you'll have more than just one-dimensional protection.
Accomplishing this task is the combination of a Rotational Energy System (RES) and SlyTech honeycomb foam. RES manages the effects of rotational impact forces by allowing relative movement between the helmet and the head through the use of multi-directional absorption units, allowing your head to move with the direction of the impact to reduce rotational forces on the brain. Meanwhile, the SlyTech honeycomb foam pattern works to dissipate multi-directional impact energy to lessen the force of the collision in the first place. And in addition to all that protection you've got lots of comfort too, thanks to the an adjustable vent system that keeps your head as cool or warm as you want, and a special anti-odor treatment that fights the funk after long days spent dancing through the trees.
- Ski helmet that reduces the force of multi-directional impacts
- RES technology reduces rotational forces on the brain
- Honeycomb foam lessens shock and dulls impact energy
- Adjustable vent system helps you stay comfortable as you shred
- Anti-odor treatment keeps your helmet fresh after tough days
- Item #SRO0017
- Shell Material
- in-mold polycarbonate
- Audio Compatible
- 3-position switch, 14 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Perfect Fit Finder (low-profile fit system, dial wheel, vertical 3 positions)
- EN1077B, ASTMF2040, EN1078, CPSC
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 14.8oz
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov