- Detail Images
The gold standard in whitewater protection.
Spending all your time and money chasing the wildest whitewater on the planet doesn't leave a lot of money to spare for a new helmet. Luckily, Shred Ready's Standard Full-Face Kayak Helmet is safe, lightweight, and more affordable than any other full-face on the market.
The rugged ABS shell protects against rocks and roots, and the multi-impact foam can take a few hits and still get back up for more—which is convenient when you're tackling rapids deep in Appalachia, dozens of miles from the nearest kayak shop. This helmet's jaw protector prepares you for rocky rolls that would otherwise reduce your pearly whites to a jagged assortment resembling a local moonshiner's mouth, and the interchangeable fitting pads ensure customizable comfort when you're on the river for days at a time.
- Full-face protection for the rowdiest whitewater
- Tough ABS construction with multi-impact EPP foam
- HOG Occipital lock for a personalized fit
- Interchangeable closed-cells fitting pad for custom fit
- Soft nylon webbing straps
- Four-point retention system for secure fit