- Detail Images
Back to the bike lane.
Now that summer's arrived at last, dive back into commuting in the Shimano Transit Path Short. With clean style and a sleek design, the Transit Path doesn't immediately look like a bike short, but its stretchy, breathable fabric says otherwise once you're navigating busy intersections in the saddle. A DWR finish will help you stay dry when you're pedaling into work on still-wet roads after an overnight rainstorm, and features like reflective accents and ample pockets add to the short's bike-lane functionality. The adaptable fit leaves plenty of room for the chamois/liner combo of your choice as well, so you're always comfortable whether you're heading into the office or to your favorite cafe for a weekend cold brew and baked treat.
- Commute with functional everyday style in this short
- Regular fit leaves room for wearing a liner
- Four-way stretch fabric moves with you in the saddle
- Fabric is breathable and water-resistant when needed
- Deep front pocket keeps commuting essentials secure
- Reflective accents capture motorists' attention