- Detail Images
You've finally done it. After dreaming about taking bike commuting seriously for years now, you sold the car and invested in a beautiful steel commuter at last. Now that you're a regular in the bike lane, consider your kit. Sure, Lycra is fine on days you have time to shower and change at the office, but those days are often few and far between. For errand running and the days when a quick freshen-up before your morning meeting is all you can swing, you'll be glad to be wearing the Shimano Transit Check Button Up Shirt. Versatile and light, this button-up jersey has the breathability and mobility you'll need for comfort while you pedal, with the classic plaid and button-up style you'll want once you arrive at the office.
- Transition from commuting to work in this jersey
- Breathable fabric with mesh panels wicks consistently
- Strechy shoulder panels move with you as you ride
- Odor-resistant treatment keeps unsavory smells at bay
- UPF 50 treatment protects your skin in the sun
- Zippered pockets hang onto a multi-tool or C02
- Reflective accents help you stand out to motorists
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Nice looking and comfortable shirt with functional pockets. Lacks great venting (two small panels in the shoulders) and the polyester fabric is very tight, meaning it has poor air flow, mediocre wicking, and zero stretch to accommodate your changing stance on a bike. Nice shirt, looks the part, functional, but misses the mark for me.