SH-ME301 Cycling Shoe
If you think comfortable, performance-oriented mountain bike shoes have to cost you an arm and a leg, take a look at the Shimano SH-ME301 Cycling Shoe and prepare to be blown away. Designed for trail and all-mountain applications, these versatile shoes use a fiberglass reinforced sole that gives riders a feeling of direct power transfer while remaining comfortable enough to hike through unrideable stretches of trail. The lightweight rubber outsole delivers all-conditions traction, and provides some extra grip if you miss a clip-in right as you're rolling over a technical feature.
High-density synthetic leather uppers support your feet comfortably, and feature toe and heel protection as well as perforations for breathability. A low profile reverse buckle provides a wide adjustment range and a secure hold, while the offset straps relieve tension at the highest point of the foot to prevent discomfort on long trail rides.
- Durable all-mountain shoes that won't cost a fortune
- Synthetic leather upper for a comfortable, supportive fit
- Reinforced sole transfers power straight to the pedals
- Lightweight rubber outsole offers all-conditions grip
- Low profile buckle securely holds your feet
- Offset straps relieve tension for improved comfort
- Wide cleat adjustment range lets you move cleats further back
- Torsional sole allows some sideways flex to improve bike control
- Item #SHI00NM
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- ratcheting buckle, hook-and-loop straps
- fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- [outsole] rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 343g
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.