See where you're going.
Whether your ride is early or late, dim lighting can spell out danger for any cyclist. Combat the din with the Serfas True 450 Headlight. With several modes to choose from in both solid and flashing, this headlight provides just the right amount of light—and doesn't waste battery power on light you don't need. To protect you from blinding yourself when you turn it back on, the True 450 has last mode memory, so it comes back on in the same mode it was in when you turned it off. Serfas even gave this light the option to use an automatic on night sensor, so if the sun drops while you're moving you don't have to activate it yourself. The battery recharges easily with the included USB cable, and is user-replaceable to maximize convenience.
- Headlight for dawn, dusk, and midnight rides
- 7 modes let you customize your light
- Up to 450 lumens for excellent visibility
- Up to 57 hours of run time for extended rides
- Rechargeable battery keeps you prepared
- Last mode memory minimizes surprises