True 1000 Headlight
If you're looking for a bright commuter light that doesn't cost a ton, you're in the right place. The True 1000 Headlight from Serfas is an incredibly lightweight handlebar or helmet mounted light that offers a wide and bright beam pattern along with an impressive burn time. It's Serfas' most compact headlight over 1000 lumens as well as coming with its smallest external battery pack ever.
The brightness comes from a pair of Cree XM-L LED bulbs behind a precision optical lens offering 5 modes so you can balance the right amount of light and battery life. The bulbs receive the juice they need from a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery providing run times of up to 8.5 hours. Both the handlebar and helmet mount are tool-free offering easy install and removal. And to ensure that the LEDs stay cool for maximum life and brightness, the light comes equipped with Serfas' Ram Air Venting cooling system letting air flow through the light and a series of heat sink fins to keep the bulbs cool.
- A powerful light in a compact package for commuters
- Emits 1000 lumens of bright light with a wide beam
- Multiple beam and flashing modes for lighting customization
- The precision optical lens gets the most out of the LEDs
- The lithium-ion battery has long runtimes and quickly recharges
- Ram Air Ventilation improves brightness and LED life
- Mounts tool-free to handlebars or helmet
- Q & A
Can I get 2?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are awesome lights! They are great for a helmet light as well because they are so light. The light itself is super nice and burly in design so it can take abuse. The battery pack is really nice too - very compact and easily mountable on the stem or in a backpack.