Engineered for protected performance on your bike, and casual style off it, the Serfas Decorah Sunglasses should never be left behind before leaving the house. H.O.T. tech (Helmet Optimized Temples) ensure a comfortable, secure fit when worn under your helmet, and the lightweight polycarbonate lenses offer a crystal-clear view of the winding trail ahead. Serfas included a microfiber bag for wiping down your lenses after the ride, along with a zippered EVA hard case for protected storage when they're not in use.
- Bike-ready sunglass performance in a modern silhouette
- Polycarbonate lenses keep your eyes protected
- Plastic frame is lightweight and durable
- H.O.T. add comfort and reduce helmet interference
- Includes EVA hard case and microfiber bag
- Q & A
Light weight and come in a cool case. Different from what I'm use to but they are a really nice pair of sunglasses!
Good inexpensive all around glasses
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My wife bought 2 pairs to paddle board and recreate in, she loves them! The quality is better than she expected.