- Detail Images
Performance Meets Style.
Finding a basic bikini bottom that not only fits just-right, but also performs in the surf and on the beach is like looking for a needle in a haystack. That is, until the Seea Swimwear Women's Tres Palmas Bikini Bottom came to fruition. The Tres Palmas features a classic, flattering silhouette and is fashioned with a low-rise design, lending a timeless look and feel. Additionally, the Tres Palmas is crafted with Seea's C-Skin material, which feels like a 0.5mm neoprene, but is actually a blended fabric that moves, breathes, and flatters—rather than the compressive fit of neoprene.
- A chic, timeless bikini bottom for surfing
- Blended fabric promotes mobility and comfort
- Low-rise lends a classic look
- Slightly cheeky coverage maintains a beach-ready feel
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
Seea C-skin material is amazing! Its a nice thick material that reminds me for neoprene but not as intense. I purchased a size medium and they fit great. They we're slightly cheeky but not over revealing.