See Kai Run Lincoln IV Sandal - Toddler Boys'
- Upper Material:
- [straps] synthetic, [toe cap] rubber
- hook-and-loop straps
- EVA, phylon
- Recommended Use:
Lincoln IV Sandal
Your little guy loves to run around at the beach, but he hasn't quite gotten a hang of running yet. When slips and stumbles are the norm and not the exception, keep his feet protected in the See Kai Run Lincoln IV Sandal. It's got full toe coverage, complete with a protective rubber toe cap, to guard his forefoot from rocks hidden in the sand and underneath the water. Meanwhile, synthetic fabrics work to dry quickly when he wanders from the sea to the shore, and soft underfoot cushioning ensures that sore and uncomfortable feet won't cause a beachside tantrum.
- Comfortable summer sandals with full toe protection for tiny feet
- Rubber toe cap guards their forefoot in rocky waters
- Quick-drying materials don't stay soggy when they head ashore
- Comfortable underfoot cushioning keeps their feet happy all day
- Hook-and-loop straps are easy for small fingers to adjust
- Lightweight and flexible rubber outsole offers steady grip
- Soft mesh lining delivers breathable comfort in warmer weather
See Kai Run
up to 3.875in
|0 - 6month|
up to 4.375in
|6 - 12month|
up to 4.75in
|12 - 18month|
|First Walkers, Toddlers, Kids'|
This chart has acommodated for growing room. If the foot measurement lands in between, order a size up.