Baker Waterproof Insulated Boot
- Durable mid-height boot for warm and dry toes in cold conditions
- Waterproof construction keeps moisture from creeping in for warmth
- 3M Thinsulate insulation offers warmth in frigid temperatures
- Rubber sole built for maximum grip across slick, snowy terrain
- Rubber toe cap protects against bumps and adds durability
- Hook and loop closure allows for a snug and custom fit
- Q & A
Best Shoe EVER
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
The Wife: I agree with the previous review that you certainly need to order a size bigger but WOW. These are incredible shoes and I dread the day my daughter is too big for them. The sole is a great rubber so she doesn't slip everywhere and the open toe box lets her feet grow naturally. Not to mention the great patterns!
Style Runs Small, Size Up For Best Fit!
See Kai Run
up to 3.875in
|0 - 6month|
up to 4.375in
|6 - 12month|
up to 4.75in
|12 - 18month|
|First Walkers, Toddlers, Kids'|
This chart has acommodated for growing room. If the foot measurement lands in between, order a size up.