Make a statement.
Inspired by the desert modernism trend of the early 1960s, the SeaVees Men's Maslon Desert Wintertide Boots have a vintage look that remains relevant today. Made with a combination of durable uppers, soft canvas linings, and slip-resistant herringbone rubber soles, these shoes strike a healthy balance between form and function to complement any outfit you decide to pair them with.
- Casual shoes inspired by the early 1960s
- Durable uppers withstand wear and tear
- Perforated, contoured footbed for day-long comfort
- Slip-resistant herringbone sole lends vintage appeal
- Q & A
I love Seavees
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
These fit true to size. I'm usually an 8 in Vans and Nike and these were good in an 8. The pewter flannel will certainly be warm, but an awesome shoe for fall/winter. If I could change anything, it would be to make the sole shorter. The side profile view makes it come up relatively high.