- Detail Images
Lines and Angles.
There's something about the desert that calls to you—maybe it's the vastness of the land or the seeming simplicity of it all. Whatever it is, the desert has come to be your place of contemplation and renewal. Perhaps that's why you're drawn to the SeaVees Men's Maslon Clipper Class Desert Boot. The luxurious suede construction features full-grain leather details and contrast stitching. Drawing inspiration from the desert landscape, this casual boot relies on clean, modern lines to create a simple, yet elegant look you can wear around the finest resort or on a stroll along the beach.
- A casual boot that pays tribute the the simple elegance of desert modernism
- Smooth suede upper with full-grain leather detailing
- Perforated custom contoured footbed for breathability and comfort
- Herringbone rubber outsole for maximum slip resistance
- Lace closure offers a customized fit
- Q & A
Overpriced and uncomfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I like the styling of these shoes but after wearing them a few times I cannot recommend them. The toe box is narrow and they gave me blisters on the back of my ankle. If I were to size up, they would be too large in length. I also don't think the quality matches the price tag.