- Detail Images
At the Water's Edge.
The call of the water isn't audible, but it resonates in your blood nonetheless. You know your friends feel it too by the way they sit up in their sleeping bags. Without a word, everyone pulls on swimsuits, tugs sweatshirts over tousled heads, and crawls out of the tent, eager for another day of sun and water. As you pull on the SeaVees Men's Baja Slip On Saltwash Shoe, you take in the glassy water of the lake and a sense of urgency washes over you. You hurry down the the dock, grateful for the traction the gum rubber soles offer, and prep the boat as your friends pile in and gear up to take advantage of the conditions. With a salt-washed, camo-print upper, the Baja Shoe offers a sun-soaked look that's perfect for summer days at the lake or cruising around town.
- A seasonal version of SeaVees popular slip on sneaker
- Herringbone twill upper is salt-washed for a sun-soaked look
- Twin gore stretch panels for easy on and off
- Contoured perforated footbed for breathability and lasting comfort
- Gum rubber sole with a calendar pattern for durability and traction