California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Dry is good.
A water-logged phone, soggy cash, and a credit card at the bottom of the lake are not a good combo. Pack small items in the SealLine See Pouch and rest easy knowing that this pouch can withstand a quick dunk in the lake and will also float if your kayak turns over. Attach the adjustable neck cord to kayak bungees or stash this pouch in your backpack while you travel through rainy forests.
- Waterproof pouch protects phones, cash, or cards
- Clear vinyl lets you see your valuables
- Roll-top closure assures a watertight seal
- Small sized for cash and cards
- Large sized for passport and wallet
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Well it did what it was advertised to do... kept things dry and safe. The attached neck loop is also pretty key for when I don’t have a spot to attach or leave it.
Went with the large one for my phone and/or wallet depending on the day. The back is covered though so don’t expect to be able to really use your phone with this pouch. It is more for protection only.
The small pouch would be great for cash and cards and when rolling a little more minimalist.
Fit my iPhone perfectly
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Fits my iPhone perfectly