Compress, seal, and go.
Carrying sealable containers when you're backpacking is a must for versatile eating and washing options, but their luster wears off once it's time to pack up shop. But the Sea To Summit X-Seal & Go Set solves that problem, allowing you to collapse your containers into low-profile discs that instantly pop up to hold your grub, dirty utensils, dog water, etc. And because the the X-Seal containers have an airtight threaded lid, you can be sure they won't leak smelly food juice onto your sleeping kit or clothes.
- A collapsible bowl set for trail, office, or school
- Threaded lids prevent messy leakage
- Clean-up is a breeze with easily cleanable interior
- Measuring info printed internally, so just pour and go
- BPA-free: dishwasher and microwave friendly
- Great for trail, but for on-the-go work lunches
- Q & A
Not the most durable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
We used these bowls for our 10 day thru hike on the John Muir Trail. By the end of the trip, all of the 3 bowls had cracked and were leaking.
A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
Not sure how I lived without these paired with the Alpha Utensil set. Lids locks to perfection, compact size allows for easy packing, cleaning is so simple! These are in my backpack everywhere I venture and I try to use them for every meal!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These bowls are the perfect collapsible Tupperware for camping! When they collapse they stack together nicely when collapsed, and are dishwasher safe! The materials used are much safer for travel in backpacks verses simple ziplocks baggies.