The Sea To Summit Road Trip Cockpit Cover ensures debris and water stay out of the cockpit of your kayak during transport.
- Thick neoprene material stretches to form a tight seal over the cockpit that locks out moisture and debris and won't flap in the wind
- 1/2-Inch shock cord around the rim secures the rand to the cockpit rim during transport
- Pull loop at the front makes for easy removal
- Q & A
good cover, but don't travel with it on
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I did like this cover, it keeps out the water and other crud from getting inside your kayak. it was a little difficult to get on at first but after figuring out the best method it goes on a little easier. I use a size medium on my 1.7 cockpit. this cover is fine to drive around town at fairly slow speeds but don't trust it staying on at higher speeds. Mine just blew off yesterday and I lost it. if your going to keep it on while travelling at least run a strap through the pull strap so you don't loose it like I did. I am out $50 :-(
Sea To Summit Road Trip Cockpit Cover
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just got this last night and it?s a fairly good cockpit cover. It seems sturdy enough to keep out all the debris and any animals that you would want to keep out of your boat. I got a large and it fits over my Jackson Superhero.
do you have a 1.7 size? Brent
do you have a 1.7 size?
Hey Brent, the sizes come in extra small, small, medium, large and extra large. Go ahead and measure the length and width of the cockpit and see where that fits in the size chart.