- Detail Images
The Basecamp BC I Sleeping Bag is Sea to Summit's most feature-rich bag for supremely comfortable nights in the backcountry. Ultra-Dry Down 750+ insulation keeps the Basecamp surprisingly light, and its dry treatment resists moisture, retains loft, and stays warm in moist, humid conditions. The bag's Perma Shell fabric pairs a water-resistant exterior with soft interior, striking a balance between comfort and weather-resistance.
Sea to Summit equipped the Basecamp with a design that allows the top to be removed from the bottom, leaving a lightweight blanket for warm weather trips. Loops all around the bag secure a sleeping pad to the bag, and Sea to Summit's Aeros Pillow (sold separate) in the hood. This bag also features zippered foot vents, an adjustable hood, and draft tubes that line the full-wrap zippers on both sides.
- Spacious sleeping bag for camping and backpacking
- 33F temperature rating ideal for winter and shoulder season trips
- Ultra-Dry Down resists moisture and packs down small
- Pillow and mat straps and foot vents
- Top of bag detaches from base for ultralight trips