No time for friends.
There aren't friends on a powder day—just your skis, headphones, and the Scott Women's Vertic GTX 3L Jacket. Scott's most technical freeride jacket, the Vertic boasts a thin three-layer construction with a Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof protection and breathable comfort. Fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing a single snowflake from seeping through when you're plowing through the deeps.
In case you get too warm, Scott hooked the Vertic up with long zippers under each arm for sufficient ventilation. The powder skirt detaches so the jacket can connect to Scott's compatible pants, just in case there's too much powder for the skirt to handle. There are adjustments at the cuffs, hem, and helmet-compatible hood to seal out snow, and internal wrist gaiters with thumbholes enhance coverage.
- Scott's most technical freeride jacket for skiing pow
- Three-layer shell with waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex
- Underarm vents assure ample airflow
- Detachable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs, hem, and helmet-compatible hood seal out snow