Let her at it .
Your little shredette will be stoked about the style and warmth of her Scott Girls' Vertic Hooded Jacket. Thanks to the fully taped Dryosphere shell, she'll stay nice and warm while she's chasing freshies on a storm day, and Microloft insulation provides toasty warmth without added bulk. Underarm vents dump heat quickly when she decides to venture a little further off the beaten path and follow you up a bootpack, and the powder skirt blocks out snow in case she takes a tumble while she's following the big kids off cliff drops and down steep chutes.
- A solid ski jacket for mini freeskiers
- Dryosphere shell repels moisture
- Fully taped seams
- Microloft insulation is toasty warm without the bulk
- Underarm vents dump heat quickly
- Powder skirt blocks out deep snow