Earn what's yours.
Your Scott Men's Vertic 3L Pants are ready to take a beating while you charge through hoards of weekend warriors in hot pursuit of first chair. The fully taped three-layer shell keeps you nice and dry while you're milking sweet, untouched pow turns all the way down lift line.
Thigh vents dump heat quickly when you decide to venture into the backcountry, and articulated knees maximize your range of motion while you're cruising up a bootpack. The removable bib keeps your pants up and the snow out while you're plowing through the white room, and the abrasion-resistant scuff panels protect you from your own sharp edges.
- Tough ski pants for the resort or backcountry
- 3-layer shell repels snow and rain
- Fully taped seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- Removable bib for extra deep days
- Articulated knees give you unimpeded mobility
- Thigh vents dump heat on the skin track
- Abrasion-resistant scuff panels protect you from your edges
- Q & A
Dear Backcountry team,
i did receive my order b2734832840, but it does not look as the item i have ordered. attached you will find the picture of your web site and the the picture of the pant i have received (the pocket is different) it looks like a different year model.
I would not keep the current item since there is a stain (it is a blemish) that I cannot clean, I tried to rubbing it off with my fingernail but I couldn't remove it.
please let me know how you wanna move forward,