- Detail Images
Warmth and performance.
From open bowls to big air, the Scott Women's Vertic 2L Insulated Jacket offers warmth and protection on those cold freeride days. Boasting a down and synthetic blend insulation throughout the body, this jacket keeps your core warm on those bitter days when not even the hardest riding will keep warm. Giving you more natural warmth and leaving you free to carve as hard as you want, Microloft insulation in the arms shields you from winter chill without over doing it. The 2-layer Toraydelfy construction blocks snow and precipitation for waterproof, breathable protection in shifting conditions.
In addition to its protective and insulating power, the Vertic offers a variety of performance features to keep you focused on the mountain. The hood cinches down over your helmet on stormy days to shield you from wind and snow. A powder skirt seals out snow on deep days and features a jacket-to-pant snap system that prevents gaping. Underarm zippers help regulate temperature on warmer days, and an adjustable hem and cuffs help seal out drafts. With an athletic fit and relaxed look, this jacket proves that it's uncompromising in both performance and style.
- A ski and snowboard jacket built for storm riding at the resort
- Toraydelfy shell provides waterproof, breathable protection
- FX Down insulation blends down and synthetic fibers
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping to keep you dry
- Underarm zipper vents help regulate temperature
- Powder skirt seals out snow
- Helmet-compatible hood for additional weather protection
- Athletic fit has a more fitted look