No more frozen fingers.
When you love skiing but hate the pain of frozen fingers, slip your hands into the Scott Women's Ultimate Premium GTX Mitten. A Gore-Tex membrane acts as a line of defense against snow and wind while maintaining breathability, so your hand stays dry and comfortable. Mapped Primaloft insulation places more protection on the backs of your hands and slightly less on the palm, so your digits stay warm without overheating. An over-the-cuff design and easy drawcord closure makes it easy to pull your gloves on and off. A zip pocket on the front of the glove provides convenient storage for hand warmers or other essentials.
- A women-specific mitten designed for bell-to-bell days
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Insulation is mapped to maximize warmth with minimal bulk
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps hands dry and comfortable
- Drawcord closure for glove-friendly use
- Leather palm provides a comfortable grip and is durable
- Touchscreen-compatible fingertips