All-day powder party.
Don't let cold, snowy conditions keep you in the lodge during the best powder day of the season—get out there and mash some snowflakes with the Scott Women's Traverse Gloves keeping your hands warm and dry. They're made from a tough Cordura material to withstand serious wear and tear and are backed by a waterproof, breathable Hipora insert, so you don't find yourself trying to hold your aprés-ski pint with a pair of pruney paws.
- Ski or snowboard gloves for the deepest powder days
- Waterproof, breathable inserts keep hands dry
- Durable Cordura nylon material withstands wear and tear
- Moisture-wicking linings keep hands free of sweat
- PrimaLoft insulation maintains warmth in wet conditions
- Wrist cinch and gauntlet keeps snow out and warmth in
- ToughTek palms ensure grip and durability
- Zippered pockets on back of hands stow lip balm