- Detail Images
From the terrain park to back mountain powder bowls, the Scott Men's Terrain Down Jacket keeps you warm and looking sharp. Constructed from durable DRYOsphere fabric, this jacket acts as a shield against wind and precipitation while enabling vapor to escape to keep you dry and comfortable in any condition. A combination of down and synthetic fills provide lightweight insulation to keep you properly toasted during the coldest days of the season.
Scott equipped the Terrain Down Jacket with a variety of on-mountain features. An adjustable hood protects your head from blowing snow, and it can be removed on bluebird days. Underarm venting allows you to dump heat quickly when working up a sweat at the park, while the powderskirt keeps you dry and comfortable on deep days. Featuring a drop-tail hem and stylish design, the Terrain Down has you covered both on the hill and out on the town.
- A jacket for all-mountain skiers and snowboarders
- Waterproof shell protects against snow and wind
- Insulated with a down and synthetic blend
- Powderskirt with jacket-to-pant interlock system
- Adjustable cuffs and hem for customized fit
- Regular fit leaves room for extra layers