Strapless S Ski Poles
The Scott Women's Strapless S Ski Poles almost feel like you have nothing in your hands, thanks to their lightweight yet durable construction. With a strapless design to make it easy when it's time to hop back on the chair and a strong tip to punch through icy and firm snow, you'll wonder how you ever skied without them.
- Lightweight ski poles for lady shredders
- Strapless design for convenience and comfort
- Ice tip punches through crusty snow and firm ice with ease
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Okay some people love them and some people hate them. Had to try it out to see what that world is about, and if you're a strapless kind of gal, then this is the best option out there!
Perfect with your Puffy Mittens!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
A great throw back pole that works perfectly with your puffy mittens!
Fairly light swing weight but sturdy construction.
The grip that your parents grew up with is now back in style.
Recommended Ski Pole Sizing
Enter your height in the appropriate box, then hit Calculate to get a general idea of what size poles you need. Personal preference, skiing technique, and differing body types play a big part in pole length.