Added peace of mind.
Lean into turns with more speed and confidence when you're wearing the Scott Women's RC ProTec Plus3 Bib Short. It's equipped with all the features you'd expect out of a road-worthy performance bib, such as a stretchy and sweat-wicking Schoeller main fabric, breathable mesh straps, and cushy Scott +++ Premium padding. However, it also has an extra trick up its sleeve—Schoeller ITD ProTec side panels that offer extra abrasion-resistance to protect your skin in the event of a crash. These panels are imbued with knit carbon yarns that ensure higher breakage strength, even on rough asphalt at high speeds. As an added bonus, the carbon yarns also add antibacterial properties that help this bib resist odor buildup.
- Performance cycling bibs with extra abrasion-resistance
- Schoeller ITD ProTec sides protect your skin in crashes
- Schoeller main fabric wicks sweat and dries rapidly
- Mesh upper is ultralight and breathable
- Scott ++++ Premium padding absrobs vibrations and cushions
- Silicone leg gripper hems prevent legs from riding up
- UPF 30+ sun protection shields skin from UV rays
- Small back pocket secures gels and other small items