- Detail Images
Streamlined paw protection.
When summer rolls in with searing temperatures, gloves are usually one of the ancillary bits of kit we deem unnecessary in an attempt to minimize fabrics. However, crashes can happen on even the best of roads, so keeping our palms protected can make the difference between happily typing up training reports on our weekly blog and painstakingly nursing wounded paws and pecking at the keys in agony. The good news is that there are options like Scott's RC Pro SF Glove, which provides a protective layer and utilizes lightweight, cooling fabrics to keep you comfortable in the heat.
- A lightweight, race-ready cycling glove
- Breathable fabrics keep hands cool
- Soft fabric on thumb wipes away sweat
- Pad-free palm provides protection without impacting road feel
- Pull tabs facilitate easy removal