- Detail Images
Best foot forward.
Whether you're headed out on a morning trail ride or entering the local race series on weekends, the Scott Women's MTB Pro Lady Shoe offers impeccable comfort and a responsive pedaling platform with its sleek, glove-like fit and mid-stiff sole consisting of fiberglass and two-component PU. Durable synthetic uppers withstand all the abuse you can dish out when you're smashing around corners, dismounting across rugged terrain, and rallying through rock gardens.
The secure-buckle closure and hook-and-loop straps dial in the fit, eliminating excess slop and movement from sapping energy transfer to the pedals. One of its most notable features, the ErgoLogic footbed uses an adjustable arch that customizes the shoe's fit to your individual foot shape and arch. This means you'll reap the benefits of a truly customized fit and feel—all without nasty pressure points or hot spots holding you back on the trail.
- Ride harder and faster with a responsive pedaling platform
- Durable, foot-conforming upper with synthetic materials
- Secure-buckle closure eliminates excess foot movement
- ErgoLogic footbed with customizable arch support
- Mid-stiff fiberglass and PU sole with traction lugs