- Detail Images
If you're sick of feeling like your entire face is covered by your goggles, check out the Scott Women's Dana Goggle. Its women-specific design and fit will cover your eyes without swallowing your nose and half of your chin as well. Plus, its Spherical Scott Optiview Double lens lets you see your next turns clearly and catch a good view of that porcupine waddling across the trail, without any lens distortion.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Hypoallergenic three-layer ultra-soft face foam uses three layers of hypoallergenic molded foam to offer exceptional comfort and protection while you ride or ski
- No-Fog Anti-fog lens treatment helps prevent condensation and fogging
- Air Control System (ACS) uses air intake vents on the goggle lens and air outtake vents on the bottom of the goggle frame to help prevent condensation and fogging
- Frame clips lend an improved, snug helmet fit
- Helmet-compatible goggle is engineered to engage flawlessly with a variety of helmets so you don't have goggle gap
- Choose between multiple Spherical Scott OptiView Double lenses (depending on availability):
- Illuminator-50 (good for extremely low light and flat days)
- Illuminator-42 (ideal for sunny mornings and exceptional contrast on cloudy afternoons)
- Purple Chrome or Teal Chrome (ideal for variable days and works great in a variety of light conditions
- Blue Chrome (great for ever-changing weather)
- Black Chrome (the ideal choice for everyday optical perfection with a glare-cutting chrome coating)
- Includes goggle bag
- Q & A
Not What I expected
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought these goggles last season and ended up giving them to a friend. The frame was extremely small for my face. A good all around goggle... no fogging issues and awesome color choices. Just wasn't the right windshield for my eyes.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These goggles are great - block out enough glare but not too dark even when things flatten out toward the end of the day or when its snowing. They're comfortable on my face, don't leave marks, and are a good size for my face...I also love the green color! Only reason I gave it 4 and not 5 was they fog a little too easily when your neck warmers pulled up high on your face.