SciCon Elan 210 Camo Seat Bag
Select style & size:Select options
- Camo/Yellow Fluo,210 ccsale $9.97
- Camo/Green Fluo,210 ccsale $11.97
- Camo/Orange Fluo,210 ccsale $16.97
Elan 210 Camo Seat Bag
The tiniest and slimmest saddlebag available from SciCon, the Elan 210 seat pack tucks neatly under your saddle, and secures with a hook-and-loop strap to your saddle rails, all while bringing impressive style with you wherever you go. Sure, it's small, but is also ust the right size to fit everything you really need—like, one inner tube, two tire levers, a patch kit, multi-tool, and even your cell phone. Plus the durable nylon fabric ensures long-lasting durability through wild and mellow rides alike.
- Compact, stylish, and durable saddle bag for the essentials
- Burly nylon fabric holds up through bumpy rides
- Hook-and-loop strap provides an easy, secure mount
Didn't make it through one ride
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Initial impressions were that this bag was just what I needed. I like a small bag that tucks up and hides under the seat and holds just the bare essentials. This fit the bill perfectly. I used it on a couple of short rides and all seemed well. Now, I'm in San Francisco for the three day Haute Route race and somewhere along the route on stage 1 the bag just disappeared. Have no idea where it came off but it was there at the start and not there at the finish. Now I'm thousands of miles from home in the midst.of a three day race and no emergency pack.
Luckily stage 2 went without a hitch and this morning's stage three is just a short TT.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I had one of these that I lost but liked it enough to get another. fits just the basics but I like how it hides up out of the way. great for mtb to just carry co2's, tool, plug kit and work with a dropper.