Make your own fate.
Don't let your horoscope dictate how you live your life—pull yourself up by the laces of your Scarpa Women's Zodiac Plus GTX Backpacking Boots, roll up your sleeves, and make your day a good one by exploring evergreen forests, high-mountain meadows, and remote summits. Designed to tackle almost any terrain you encounter as you blaze your own trail (or stick to the developed one), the Zodiac Plus is built with a waterproof and breathable membrane to keep your feet dry when conditions turn wet, and the aggressive Vibram sole gives you the traction necessary to stay upright whether you're hiking slick trails or rocky ridges.
Scarpa designed the Zodiac Plus with a slightly stiffer flex than its more mountaineering-focused Zodiac Tech boot, making this boot more trail-friendly than the Zodiac Tech, but a bit more adept at traveling above treeline with a heavy pack than Scarpa's R-Evolution boot. A Perwanger leather upper adds extra resistance against moisture from mushy alpine meadows and the unavoidable creek crossing, and the addition of a rubber rand across the toe and heel ensures that European-crafted leather remains intact when you encounter rocks, roots, and boulders throughout the course of which ever adventure you choose to embark on.
- A trail-ready boot with an appetite for off-trail exploration
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane
- Perwanger suede upper with protective rubber randing
- Three-density midsole saves weight and maximizes cushioning
- Asymmetric extended lacing offers a snug and secure fit
- Vibram rubber sole leads the industry in durability
- Sock-Fit construction reduces bulk and enhances fit
- Scarpa has been reliable mountain boots for over 70 years
- Item #SCR004M
- Upper Material
- Perwanger suede
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- polyurethane, EVA
- Vibram Drumlin
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 38] 1lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov