Scarpa's warmest boot for high altitudes.
Not only is the Men's Phantom 8000 Mountaineering Boot the warmest in Scarpa's selection, but it's also the most sensitive and one of the lightest options. Despite its lightness, the Phantom 8000 delivers a burly construction with a gaiter made from waterproof, breathable HDry material, while the Cordura shell affixes long-lasting durability. Scarpa added EVA padding and natural cork inserts to the shell for customized comfort. The Phantom 8000 also features a removable liner made of multi-layer EVA and Primaloft 600 insulation. Reflective aluminum strips around the removable liner add warmth and odor-resistance.
- Scarpa's warmest, lightest, and most sensitive mountaineering boot
- Waterproof, breathable HDry gaiter for optimal weather protection
- Cordura shell with padded and conforming inserts for comfort
- Removable Primaloft 600 insulation stays warm in high altitudes
- Reflective aluminum adds warmth and odor-resistance
- Foam footbed wrapped around stiff carbon fiber insert
- Microporous midsole adds cushion without the weight
- Vibram Zero Gravity Lite sole compatible with step-in crampons
- Item #SCR009I
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov