- Detail Images
Duck into warmth.
Whether your pint-sized rabblerouser is playing around on the monkey bars or swinging his way to the north star, the Save The Duck Boys' Marc Printed Jacket assures low-profile warmth no matter what his choice in adventure is come autumn. This lightweight, full-zip jacket features a kid-friendly nylon exterior and DWR treatment that keeps light precipitation at bay, while the synthetic Plumatech insulation ensures he stays cozy, even when wet. Additionally, the Marc features a two-way front zipper for customized comfort and protection, and the elastic bound cuffs, hem, and hood seal in warmth so he's able to play outside longer and toastier than he would in a fleece sweatshirt.
- A cozy, hooded jacket for cool autumn days
- Nylon exterior boasts DWR treatment
- Breathable Plumtech synthetic insulation ensures warmth
- Two-way zipper assures versatility
- Elastic bound cuffs, hem, and hood seal in heat