Withstand a swirling Arctic wind.
You want your little girl to enjoy being outside in the cold, even if it's waiting for the school bus instead of shredding it on the slopes. Wrap her up in something that you know will keep her warm and that you can feel good about buying with the Save the Duck Marc Printed Faux Fur Girls Jacket. Whimsical name aside, Save the Duck products use no animals in production, and instead features plush synthetic "feathers" as insulation to achieve a remarkably similar feel. Lightweight and soft, the Marc won't weigh her down when she's moving around, and the longer silhouette will help retain heat, especially on windy days. An ultra-plush faux fur lining, completely synthetic, adds warmth and a luxuriously soft feel against her face when the hood is pulled up, especially when the snow starts to fly.
- Sumptuously soft synthetic jacket for frigid winter days
- Regular fit accommodates extra layers
- Longer silhouette adds warmth
- Synthetic "feather" fill and supple faux fur lining
- Save the Duck prides itself on lovingly crafted, completely synthetic outerwear