- Detail Images
Ice, ice, baby.
Just because your favorite trails are hemmed in by snow doesn't mean you have to call it quits for the season. With the Saucony Women's Razor Ice Plus Trail Running Shoes, you'll be able to run through the deep of winter. Featuring a Vibram Arctic Grip sole with IceTrek, this shoe offers unprecedented traction on icy surfaces while retaining flexibility and dexterity, thus enabling you to navigate wet and icy surfaces.
The Razor features an entirely seamless Flexfilm and neoprene upper, which not only prevents hot spots and chafing, but also offers weather-resistant protection as you go. The upper is backed by a moisture-wicking and quick-drying fleece that's equal parts soft and warm. A padded tongue and collar prevent bruising or discomfort. An above-the-ankle gaiter doubles down on your defense against wet socks, and the drawcord lacing system (combined with the Isofit construction) ensures a personalized fit. The EverRun midsole attenuates shock and provides long-lasting energy return underfoot, so you'll be able to run longer.
- A shoe with exceptional traction for winter trail running
- Neoprene upper is seamless for a chafe-free fit and feel
- Fleece lining wicks moisture and provides warmth
- Isofit construction molds to the shape of your foot
- Padded tongue and collar prevent discomfort
- Drawcord with cover assures a quick, snug lacing experience
- EverRun attenuates shock and ensures long-lasting return
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole with IceTrek provides serious winter traction