Some people may back off of their training in winter, but not you. You’re out on the trails no matter what with the Saucony Women’s Peregrine 7 Ice+ Trail Running shoe. Designed with a Pwrtrac outsole with Vibram Arctic Grip inserts in high-contact areas, this shoe gives you traction on ice and snow. Conserve energy with the Everun topsole that continuously reduces impact throughout your run, while a Rundry collar lining wicks away moisture to keep your feet comfortable. A TPU exo-skeleton supports your foot and helps hold it in place for descents, and a more minimalist drop gives your run a more natural feel.
- Trail shoe for winter running
- 4mm drop for a more natural ride
- Pwrtrac outsole with Vibram Arctic Grip for traction
- Everun topsole for light cushion and energy return
- Rundry lining pulls moisture away from your foot