- Detail Images
Slip on, dig in.
When you're getting ready to head out the door for your annual 4th of July apple pie eating contest, don't forget to toss on the Sanuk Sideline Linen Shoes. These light and breathable shoes stand up to the warm summer sun, while keeping your toes covered from pie spills and whipped-cream drips. Padded collars keep you comfortable when you're taking your pre-pie laps around the park to work up your appetite, and removable EVA footbeds give you a little cushion on the hot pavement. Happy U rubber outsoles are super soft, and ideal for keeping your grip when you've claimed your throne as the Pie King and stumble off to a shady spot to sleep off your food-coma.
- Comfortable slip-ons for summer shenanigans
- Airy linen uppers let your feet breathe
- EVA footbeds cushion and fight odor
- Padded collars are comfortable against skin
- Keep your footing secure with Happy U rubber outsoles